Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, October 06, 2006

THREE STRIKES, YOU'RE OUT...LOL

Okay, first to answer the question on my comments....10 per day for 60 min. exercise.
I don't know if you ever know three pt rule. Bad things come in sets of three. I've had my three and want no more.
First, my tooth needed pulled and it's going to cost us money.
Second, my car breaks and needs to go in the shop and cost us the same as my tooth.
Well, the third came today. I was on my way to school in the truck and it breaks down. The kicker, it costs the same as adding the first to together. UGh!!!! The good news is that my car was done so we got to swap cars at the shop. I know this is why we put the money in savings but it sucks to see it drained so fast. It's okay because we are going to bounce back.
My previous experience tells me that with every three bad things something good happens. I'm ready for the good because these three have been very trying.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

It does always come in threes doesn't it! God I hope I'm not going to get another one thrown my way this week! Well, you are doing great and I'm ready for tomorrow also :) I know we will both do great and It's going to be a very close race to the finish line I can tell :) BUt it's going to be a fun race and this is a game where the loser is still a winner :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home