Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

FRUSTRATION

I'm getting very frustrated with everything in general. My tooth is hurting and preventing me from eating which is making my stomach cramp. The scales read 250 again yesterday but 248 this morning. I imagine I'll have a good loss next week. I'm so far behind in points with Carrie that there is no possible way of catching up. SHe leads me by 99 points. I've had to subtract the last two days. It's okay though because she is working hard and earning every single point. I got her prize yesterday and am excited about sending it to her in a couple of weeks when the challenge ends. Who knows maybe I'll catch up in the week after getting this stinking tooth pulled...lol!!! I'm going to try to get back to exercising on Monday. I'll try to drink water tonight and tomorrow so I can get a few points. It's hard to exercise when any kind of bumping around hurts. The swelling is going down somewhat but I still look disfigured. I will hopefully get points from weight loss next week.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Toothaches always suck but the especially suck when you have all this stuff to do and don't feel like doing it! you and I have the same type of hubby! I had to do all the planting of the trees by myself also and he will never lift a finger around the house...well he does do well with Nick tho! thank goodness! I sure hope you feel better soon and i bet your looking forward to getting that thing yanked! Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home