Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

TOOTHACHE

I hate toothaches. They suck. I didn't sleep last night either so I spent today sleeping. I even missed class. I started the day at the dentist's office. My jaw is the size of a golfball or bigger. It hurts just as much. I did sleep this afternoon. I tried to eat but it just made my tooth hurt more so I'll stick with my pudding. I'm going to be subtracting points today because the oomph just isn't in me.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

I sure can't blame ya there at all. Did the dentist put you on some antibiotics at least? I sure hope so, I would hate to get a tooth pulled when it's still infected. Well, I sure hope tomorrow will be a better day for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home