Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, September 25, 2006

FEELING BETTER

Well, I'm doing better. I did miss math class this morning because I was hurting and had to take a pain pill. I have to figure the homework out on my own now. It really sucks but I can do it. THe teacher posts the notes online so it helps. I also have Eng. homework to do and study for a test in communications class.
Diet wise hasn't been to great. It's hard to say awful though when I can't eat much. The problem is that when I am eating, I'm eating the wrong thing. I'm going to try to get exercise in today. I'm getting my haircut so maybe after that I can take a small walk. It won't be long because my meds should be wearing off anytime after that. I can't wait to be able to get off of them completely.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger breakaway said...

Glad to hear your feeling a bit better...just wanted to wish you luck Friday on your doc apt. I know you will begin to feel better right away and just in time for october! I have a feeling I better do my best or you will take the lead from the beginning. Talk to you soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home