Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

MOTIVATION IS BACK

My motivation is coming back. It is sometimes really hard to stay motivated. I have supporters but sometimes they aren't there like I would want them to be but I know they are there and are rooting for me. Sometimes my family members don't understand. It's okay though because I'm doing this and am going to succeed. I'm going to really amp it up this month and see what I can do. I would like to be at 225 by Jan. 1st. I know I can do it. It's 20 pounds in three months. I am going to bust my butt. There are quite a few reality shows on tv now and I like to watch them. I know their situations and environments are different but I can work just as hard. Next week I'm getting my butt back to the Y.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home