Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, October 02, 2006

ESSAYS...UGH!!!!

I swear essays are the bain of my existance. We have to write an informative essay and explain something. I'm going to explain the ups and downs of weight loss which should be easy, right? Wrong? Getting started is actually the hardest part. It doesn't help that I get the feeling that no matter how hard I try that the paper isn't going to be good enough. I will do my best. I am feeling back to normal. The hilarious thing is that I get my mouth feeling better and then my TOM starts. LOL!!! I feel that this is some sort of joke. I did get back into routine today. Grandma kept me up alnight last night and I slept this afternoon and got up and got on the scale and liked what I saw. IT was even more astonishing when I realized my TOM started. I'm all smiles about that . I did take a walk and enjoyed it. IT's so nice outside. I'm ready to fight this battle again and there is no stopping me this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home