Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

BACK TO ACTION

I am finally getting my energy back so I'm ready to get a move on. I was hoping to forgo a pain pill today but I woke up this morning really hurting. I went ahead and took one. I am drinking a pop today just because of it because I'm tired of being tired all the time. The pills make me loopy and after feeling that way for more than a week, I'm fed up with it. TOmorrow I'll be back full force and kicking butt. I've already resigned the fact that I've lost this month's points challenge with Carrie. I'm also doing one with Rebel which I've not lost yet so I'm going to win hers. Watch out Reb, I'm not going to make it easy for you from here on out. Watch out Carrie, next month I'm winning it. I'm also bound and determined to stay goodbye to the 240's. I'm going to see 237 by the end of the October challenge. I'm going to kick butt. Our October challenge is more rewarding and demanding. It's going to be a great competition because we've added bonus points. YOu also get points for fruits and veggies and no eating after a certain time but you also get penalized for those as well. Bonus points are for exercise and not eating out. This month life got in the way but next month there are no excuses. I'm going to kick butt. I want the reward. I'm going to send her reward out this week and hope that she likes it. Keeping fingers crossed...lol!!! I love the competition aspect and feel that I failed this month because I really didn't lose anything and I didn't get very far on points but that will change for next month.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

I don't think you failed at all Shell, I feel you learn with every given moment on a diet. Your always learning what does work and what doesn't work. I'm still proud of you for not giving up and. I know I have my work cut out for me this month but never fear...I will also keep you on your toes! I'm not giving up without a battle :) let the battle begin!! My points today are not that great yet but I have 8 hours to work on that and thats' exactly what I"m going to do. Have a great one and the first of October is looking pretty good in all ways. Especially now that your feeling better :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home