Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

EARNING THOSE POINTS

I'm finally back to earning the points. It feels so good. I walked yesterday and today. The weather is nice and feels so good to be out there taking in the crisp air. I can clear my thoughts and get motivated. I am going to kick everyone's butts with the points and soak in the rewards...lol!!!! I can't catch up to Carrie this week but our next challenge starts on Saturday and I can sure give it my all next month. I still can catch up to Rebel. I am going to push them both. It's the whole point of the system to be able to push the other to do better to beat you. I am going to do it. Carrie and my points are going to be a lot harder and more is at stake next month. There is also chances for bonus points as well. I don't think you can get so low that you won't be able to find a way to pull yourself up like happened to me this month. I'm at least partly happy that my set back wasn't for my lack of trying but because of my tooth. I am positive that I have fighting chance next month. MY gloves are on Carrie!!! How about you? LOL!!! Love ya!!! Rebel, watch out because I'm going to kick your butt as well..lol!!! LOve ya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home