Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

1ST CHALLENGE ALMOST OVER-ONE DAY TO GO

Well, the first challenge only has one more day left. The challenge with Carrie that is. I am not going to win. I have figured that out. The only way I could would be to earn 400 pts between today and tomorrow. Yeah, like that is going to happen....lol!!!! I'm going to win next month though. SHe's going to make it tough on me. The stakes for next month are so much higher. Here's an overview of what next month's rules entail:

5 pts for:
Each pound lost
Every 20 min of exercise
Eating breakfast
Eating fruit
Eating veggie
Drinking water

Of course -5 for not getting them in.
THere are also bonus points to be won:

Weekly:
15 pts-only eating out once during the week
25 pts= going all week without eat out

Daily:
10 pts extra for 60 min of exercise

I'm back in the game and ready to rack up some big points.

Today hasn't been to bad. I had to put my Monte in the shop. IT's draining antifreeze. IT really sucks because I probably won't get it back until Friday at the earliest. I have to drive the truck and poor hubby is in on his motorcycle in the cold. LOL!!! Okay, so that may not be so funny if he gets sick. I may take him to work tomorrow.
I hope it won't be an expensive fix. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I'm off to go to class now.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger tenngurlamo said...

about the points, 10 points extra for 60min. in a row? or per day?
Hope your car gets fixed quick.
~amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home