Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

TRYING TO GET BACK

My tooth has been pulled. I lost two pounds and am now at 248. The problem now is getting back on track and into losing weight mode period. I need to get back to my water and to exercise. Monday will be a fresh start with new eating patterns and exercise routines. I will go to the Y if it is cold or raining. I will not make any excuses. I can do this. I'm still on pain meds but hopefully today will be the last day. I am back and will continue on my journey. I lost the points challenge with Carrie this month but watch out because next month I will kick butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home