Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

DEPRESSION

Okay, I'm really depressed. I feel really alone today and I don't really know why. I can't seem to do anything because of my tooth. It's funny to watch me try to eat. The scales aren't really moving yet so I'm getting frustrated with that. Carrie's comp is broke so she can't email me either which isn't her fault. It's amazing how much you miss something or someone when they aren't there. I am really down in the dumps today. I want to be better. I want help around my house. I want my husband to baby me just a little when I'm feeling so physically awful, instead of expecting me to do everything still. I want alot of what I can't have. I'll survive but today is just a depressing day.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

See your last comment, I goofed and added some to the last one that I ment to put here lol Sorry! AND sorry I haven't been online as often lately again. My mil was sick again so I emailed you about that. My comp is still working tho!! yah!! I am at work right now so it's faster and I will be here till 11 pm so I will email you off and on all day today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home