Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

FEELING GOOD

I got on the scales this morning. I know I wasn't supposed to but they did move in the right direction. They haven't moved enough for me to count points yet but they did not read 250. I am really excited about that. I pray that they will go down another couple of pounds so I can count points on Friday. I need all the help I can get with them right now. I have got some running to do today but nothing is stopping me from racking in points. LOL!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Yah!! i am so glad that the scales are going back down for you! I knew they would :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home