Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

DOING GOOD

I'm pretty proud of myself this week. I have been doing pretty well. I haven't ate out hardly at all and when I have I've kept it light. It's easier to do after you get going doing it right. I took a long walk yesterday. The funny thing is that it wasn't as long as I thought it would be. I thought for sure it would be a 90 minute walk but it was shy of that by 15 minutes. Oh well!!! I did walk longer than normal. I'm going to take another good walk today. I am slowly catching up to Carrie. I've gotten to 22 points away from her instead of 37. SHe's been working hard outdoors though and she may take even a bigger lead on Friday with pounds lost. SHe's been doing great with the losing of pounds. I think she's been giving them to me...lol!!!!! Just kidding!! I love her alot and am so glad to see her doing better than me. IT's really giving me the push that I need. We are going to lose this weight and maybe someday you'll see our pics in a magazine as a success story.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

OH i just love the pics in the magazine idea! That is something to shoot for! And it would be so cool to do that together. You always think of the really good ideas! lol I love it! I wish you were one of my friends in school. lol I could have used some good ideas there! Anyhow, I'm SO happy to hear that you have been losing those lbs again. I know you will have a great week. I can't wait till Friday and the good thing is I will weigh in at the doctors office so I will see how accurate my scale really is. And the good thing is it's the morning weight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home