Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

FAMILY SUPPORT

I have so much support from my family. THey all are rooting for me. The last couple of days my son has been especially supportive. He's been there ready to kick my butt when I do something I'm not supposed to or to make me walk one more block. I'm sure part of it is because he has a little bit of permission to tell mom what to do and part of it I'm sure is because he wants me to lose weight. I will be able to do so much more with him when I get the weight off.
The last few days my energy has been zapped. Taking care of grandma is getting harder. It's hard to see her like she has been. It's been harder than I imagined it would be. I'll make it though.
School has been okay. I am acing my math class. It's cool when technically you can flunk a final and get an A still in the overall class. I won't flunk it though. I will do my best. I"m shooting for a 100%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home