Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

CARRIE WON

Okay, Carrie kicked my butt in the first challenge. Congrats Carrie!! I will not make it so easy this month. I will keep all my teeth...lol!!!! I am back to being focused now. It's easy to get out of focus after being so far behind. To my credit, I didn't lose for lack of trying. I lost because I had a bad tooth. It was majorly infected and I was put on Vicodin which is horrible. It works to well. I was loopy for a few days and I hate that feeling. Well, I'm going to have a better month this month and love the fact that a new challenge has started. It's going to be a beautiful day today. Yesterday was my bad day and I won't have another one. I get my neice and nephew tonite so that is going to be fun. Jakob is going with hubby and in laws to wrestling matches so I get to stay home with the other two. I'm going to get my exercise in before they come over. I will also mail out Carrie's gift today as well. I've had it all week but haven't been able to get to the post office. I will do that today. It's going to be an absolute beautiful weekend.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Thank you for the congrats! :) AND you are ahead of me this month so far BUT have not fear...I'm HOT on your tail lol. I'm doing better today and hope to catch up some :) Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home