Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, October 09, 2006

DOING GOOD

I'm doing much better so far. As of this morning, I was tied with Carrie. I'm doing all I can to pull ahead. I walked more than normal today just to get the bonus points. I didn't want to walk at all yesterday but I got the minimum in even though I was watching my neice and nephew. I took my nephew in and he enjoyed the walk. I'm going to push forward. I want to be at 225 by Jan. 1st. I want to be 200 by my birthday in March. I want to lose quite a bit this week alone. I can do this. I'm looking forward to my graduation from nursing school wearing a pretty feminine dress. I want to look nice. I DON'T want to walk across the stage looking like I am now. I have a ways to get there like 3 years but I will get to goal way before then.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger breakaway said...

Yes you can do it and I know you WILL be walking accross that stage with a super dress on! And your family is going to be SO proud of you and so am I! Your doing great...keep up the good work. Your making me work harder then I want to but it's worth it lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home