Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

TRYING HARD

I'm trying real hard to do this right. I got on the scales this morning with no change. It's very frustrating. Carrie is kicking my behind with the points. I try to go above what I think she'll do and then she beats me again. It's this kind of stuff though that is keeping me motivated and not giving up. The scales have to give way sometime. I know that I'll lose the weight and the scales will be nice to me. I have my neice and nephew today and am enjoying my time with them. They are great to have around. My nephew is sleeping now so I had some free time to update. I'm hoping the rain stays away long enough for me to be able to take a walk. I really don't want to use my elliptical. I'm going to try hard to rack the points up.
I have to watch grandma tonite. We had a real bad morning the other day but that is expected every now and then. I do have to learn how to handle things better than what I did Saturday morning. I will watch it further. I love my grandma dearly and want whats best for her. I have to learn how to communicate that to her which is hard when she's confused. I will make a bigger effort.

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Hey there...you may just beat me today on points cuz I'm not doing so well today. I only walked for 15 min because It was day to sleep in and I USED it! lol Then I didn't have much time for nothing but getting ready for work and some quick lunch. I also had to give nick a bath cuz grandma took him out and let him play in the MUD!! Grrr He loved it tho. I can't believe those scales didn't move yet for you! maybe you should invest in a new one??? I would ! Nice to see you hanging in there tho no matter what is going on in your life. Your a great inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home