Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, September 18, 2006

HOMEWORK AND MORE HOMEWORK!!!!

School is still going strong. My interpersonal communications class is the hardest by far but one of my more enjoyable classes. I like the way the teacher teaches. He keeps your interest. English is boring. Math is easier than expected. Computers is just plain easy.
Diet is going well this week as well. I'm not eating if I'm not hungry and stopping when I'm full. The eating out is better as well. I did have a sandwich from McDonald's tonite because of a hectic day but I just had a cheeseburger so I'm not feeling to bad. I have stopped eating by 8 every night. I did gain 5 points on Carrie yesterday but am still way behind her. I'll catch up and surpass just wait and see. You can't count me down yet. I'm getting my exercise and water in every day so that is really good. I'm getting there.
I would love to see 200 by my birthday in March. I should reach it before then but I'm shooting for realistic numbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home