Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, September 15, 2006

DISAPPOINTMENT

Okay, I'm very disappointed in myself. I am up to 250 this week. It can be all fat because if it was my 20's wouldn't fit. I'm just so upset. I did so well with water and exercise. I have to do better with food. I can't expect to lose with eating out like I do. Eating out is convenient but not smart. I've got lots of homework to do this weekend so I'll concentrate on it and what I'm supposed to be doing. I will lose the 5 pounds plus more next week. I am going to do this.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Yes, you will do this and your going to make your goals come true. I know we all have trouble here and there and your going to get right back on the ball and do well! I know you will :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home