Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

MISSED ONE

Okay, I know this is a insignificant thing in the long run but I missed a question on my math quiz. It was sort of devasting. One, it was so simple that it was stupid that I missed it. Second, it's the first question that I've missed in math period. The good thing is that he drops the lowest quiz off so I guess all in all I"m still at 100. I know petty to gripe about but it really upset me.
Diet wise. I didn't do so hot yesterday food wise. I'm getting the water and exercise in but not so great on food. Today isn't going to be super great either. I will bounce back though. It's okay. I still think I may see a loss this week. I've still done better all in all then I have been doing. I need to not eat at places like Taco Bell at 9pm. I need to eat three consistent meals that I haven't been doing. I'm trying today. Breakfast was a cinnamon roll and hash brown from McDonald's because I was at grandma's and had class.
I'm waiting for a friend to come now so we can have lunch. SHe's a friend of mine from Wal-mart. Last time we were supposed to get together she didn't show so hopefully she will this time. I'll have faith in her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home