Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

RACKING THEM UP

I racked up 25 points yesterday. Yeah!!! Carrie got 30 so she has 5 points on me. Not for long!!! I will come into the lead today. I am not going to be near as busy today. I've got a ton of homework to do so I have nothing better to do then to sit around and drink my water and rack them up. LOL!!!!
Anyway, I'm doing a lot better than I was. My sister in law is doing the points with me here as well. I'm really getting pushed. I need that though. Food wise wasn't bad yesterday. I only had one tea all day which is a change for me. I felt horrible last night though probably because my body had gotten used to the sugar and I deprived it yesterday. I'm going to get back to counting points as well today. I ate a nice size breakfast but lunch will probably be small and so will supper.
I will get my exercise in today because I want to rack up the points. I am looking forward to winning the challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home