Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

BACK ON TRACK

I'm slowly getting back on track. It's been hard but I believe that I'm doing it now. It helps to have so many people backing me. I have my whole family behind me. Carrie is my sister in spirit and I love her. I consider her my family. I wouldn't be able to do this without her. Losing weight is so hard. WHen you add in home life, a job, and school. It doesn't get any easier. I did drink my water yesterday and did 10 min on my elliptical which isn't the 15 min. that I am supposed to do but I will make the 15 min.
My son went to his first ever sleepover with school. IT's a little nervewracking. I never had a sleepover field trip. HE'll enjoy himself but I'll miss him. I swear these field trips are harder on the parents then the children. LOL!!! Well, I'm off to another good day.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

It's got to be very hard to keep family in tune, housework, school, and watching grandma and trying to get your sleep in too. It will get better as you get used to all the added stress. Glad to see your going to kick butt next week! :) It was nice to see the "back on track" blog today :) Good luck this next week and on weigh in tomorrow!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home