Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'VE GOT THE LEAD

I've got a 5 point lead. Up until today she had the lead. It took me four days to get the lead. I have to fight to keep it though. It's going to be hard today because of the rain. I am going to be regulated to my elliptical and I don't like doing it for long periods of time. I may have to split my time up. We'll see how far I get on it. I have a late class so I'll have to watch water as well because I tend to have to go to the bathroom every five minutes after drinking alot. I'm bound and determined to win the first month though. I never saw my self as a competitor in anything. Heck, I used to be the type to not win on purpose because I didn't want to see the other person look sad when they lost. I didn't mind losing because I like seeing others happy. In this situation though, it's a win win. I win my health regardless of whether I win the challenge. I will win the challenge though. It pushes me to do more than what I was. I mean a week ago I could easily talk myself out of exercising and this week I can't talk myself out of it. I WILL NOT SUBTRACT POINTS!!!!! LOL!!!!! It's helping her as well. She's doing more now for the same reason. I want her to work hard because it makes me work harder. It's a great thing. I love this so much. I haven't been this excited in a long time. I made rules for October already and they are a lot tougher than this month's rules. It has to get tougher because losing the weight won't be easier. We'll be running around the block by next spring. LOL!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger breakaway said...

Hey there!!! I can't get to my internet so I CAN"T see what sort of points you got today!!! GRRR I was hoping you would put it in here tonight lol My husband is working for the company so he has the email shut off until he gets home. I was hoping he would be home by now (it's midnight~!) but he's not :( I'm going to have to wait up for him lol. Ok so I will put my points her so you have them someplace at least.
I had 35 points today!! WOOT! I drank and drank but only did 15 min of walking again!! I wanted 30 but I still had so much to do around here and i had to go into town to pick up Stefan from weight lifting tonight too. I will send email as soon as I can Promise! I am SO wondering if I am still behind yet!!

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger breakaway said...

I mean i can't get to my email account...i can get to internet obviously! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home