Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

HORRIBLE DIET DAY!!! UGH!!!!

Yesterday was horrible. I ate out for all three meals. It really sucked. I ended up with 20 points but don't know how. I am already starting on points today. SHe caught up with me yesterday. We are now tied. YEah!!!! I'm going to do better today even though today will be an eat out day as well. I had McD's cinnamon roll for breakfast. I will have a light, light lunch of maybe a veggie and then supper is going to be light as well. I've got a party to go tonite. It's going to be fun. My SIL is throwing it so I know I'll have a blast.
Well, I'm going to call my MIL and see if she is ready for a walk and if she isn't then I'm going to take one myself. I have a class this afternoon.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

One thing I am very proud of you for is sticking to ur walks even tho your food days may be bad. I would not be able to do that. Once I screw up it seems to ruin it for the entire day for EVERYTHING! So i want to tell you that I am very proud of you for sticking to that AND with yoru water as well :) You will do this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home