Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, September 11, 2006

LOVING LIFE

I think the points has been the best thing to come along for a while to help me stay motivated. I exercise because I don't want to subtract points. I drink water for the same reason. I've gone two days now with no tea because I'm busy drinking the water. I feel much more energized then what I was. I'm doing better now then I have in a long while and it feels great. I can't wait to see the numbers drop on the scales. I am in the habit of getting on the scales every morning. The one thing sucking is that the numbers aren't going down yet. IT's okay though because they will. I'm going to try hard to stay off the scales until Friday morning. I know it takes a few days for the weight loss to catch up. I am hoping to be at 243 this week. I was 245 last Friday. I would love more than a 2 pound loss but I will take what I get. I don't want a gain because I would have to subtract points and let's face it that isn't going to happen. I'm behind Carrie by five points. I try to catch them up and it hasn't worked yet. She's keeping me on my toes which is awesome. I want her to work hard because it makes me work harder and helps us both reach results. The nice thing about this is that it makes weight loss somewhat of a game. Games can be fun. I'm not saying it's making it any easier but it is sure helping alot. I love it. I couldn't do this without Carrie.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger breakaway said...

Oh my gosh!! You never fail to make me cry! lol You always say such nice things about me! Thanks! NO freind has ever been as nice to me and that means a lot to me. ANYWAY, women!! now your five points ahead if I added right?? TOmorrow I am going to drink so much and I am going to walk for 30 min too! I have to get my lead back! Boy i have to give you lots of praise for today tho! You did awesome! Way to give me motivation :) Watch out tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home