Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

LAZY DAY

Today has been a lazy day. I haven't wanted to do anything. This where the points has helped. It forced me to walk at least 15 minutes so I wouldn't have to subtract points and I didn't want a 0 so I did my walk. I'm also drinking my water. I have also gone 2 days with no tea. We had pizza tonite which wasn't good but I didn't eat much all day so calorie wise I don't think I'm dead in the water. I will see a loss on Friday. I promise.

2 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Funny, I had pizza too but I don't think it will hurt me that much...I'm not eating anything else tonight now and it's only 5:30...or if I do i will have it at 7 or so and it will be something like carrots, or a banana...something along those lines. YOU are doing great! You kicked my butt on exercise today which was awesome! Well, not awesome for me but I'm still proud of you! Here I thought I was going to have you beat :P You did great, now I have to really try hard tomorrow tho. i may not pass you up but I will sure work hard to get close!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

I goofed on my comment I said you kicked my butt on exercise today but it was yesterday! We are going to be tied today on exercise unless i can get more in ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home