Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back on Track

Okay, I'm back on track to an extent. My biggest part of my two free days was pop. I went pop free again yesterday. I'm very proud of myself. I'm looking forward to losing the weight. My MIL and I are starting to walk today. We have yet to make it to walking but we will today. We have to. I'll walk regardless. I think if I add water and exercise then maybe everything else will fall into place. I'm sure it will. I don't feel so big today. Of course, my TOM is not helping me either. I've got lots of housework to do and I go back to classes tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger breakaway said...

Great job on going soda free!!!! That is a HUGE plus when it comes to losing weight...we all know that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home