Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'M GOING TO GET THERE

It's great. My MIL is back in the race with me. I'm so psyched and impressed. We can do this. I have two great people backing me, my MIL and Carrie!!!! I have done better this week but my period is still hanging on so we'll see how the weight loss goes this week. I am bound to see a loss shortly.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger breakaway said...

Yes I am backing you and we can do this! You have done well and it will begin to show soon enough! I sure with I could walk with you guys :( We would have so much fun! I would love someone to keep me in line with my walking. I do the min for our challenge but that's it lol. I need to up my challenge! I may do that for my oct goals. Are we doing goals every month?? I prob will. It's easier to stick to it and make the right choices...for me it is anyway. I need structure for my diet! lol Otherwise I'm all unruley and stuff! Have a great week...i have to go read your last blog update now...I missed it when I was gone yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home