Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Free Day

I took a free day yesterday. I think I needed a day to have no worries. I got my homework done yesterday which was a good thing. I am going to do the free day's occasionally. I think the worst I did was have pop. I'm going to work on this week eating three meals and exercising. I started my TOM last night out of the blue. I was due for it at the end of this week. IT's unusual for me to have it start early. I don't want to make to many changes at the moment. I think that may have been my problem. I'm going to do this. I'm going to be skinny.

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

I'm glad you did this and now I think you can come back ready to kick butt. Just do it when your ready otherwise it won't work for you. I found that out the hard way. I'm ready to work now tho. I want my health backk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home