Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Goals For September

Okay, another month is leaving us. I did not lose anything in August. It really sucks but it was a month of alot of changes. Jakob and I went back to school. I had classes, homework, taking care of family, and taking care of grandma which isn't getting any easier. I have things working against me like sleep deprivation but I need to work harder to make things happen. I have to take control of my health before it controls me in a negative way. I'm hurting my family by not taking care of myself. I've made 11 goals for next month. Here they are:

1. Drink 64 oz water daily
2. Journal food everyday using points
3. Only 1 pepsi one daily and only at grandma's
4. Get to 130 by Oct. 1
5. Exercise 15 min daily at least
6. More fruits and veggies
7. No eating past 8
9. No second helpings
10. Limit tea to 1 on Friday
11. Eat out only 1 day a week and keep it within my pts

I'm going to do this. I will accomplish my goals.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

You must have copied and pasted the goal section huh!!! I told you NO losing 100 lbs in a month!! It's bad for you! PSST but if you find a way share the wealth! ;-) Okk enough teasing but I have seen you do it to Rebel before so i figured it would be ok lol. YES, you did have a lot of changed this month...maybe take a few days (like no more then two) days off to regroup and start again?. Maybe that would help. Try eating "normal" as you did before the diet and logging everything you ate. Then when you start again do a little less then the day before until you get to where you need to be. that's how i started and it really worked. I knew I just couldn't go into it Just like that. Just an idea for you to throw around. I hope this month brings you a 10 lb loss...I believe it will!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home