Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Finally

I got back on the scales today. I'm finding it hard to weigh in with working for grandma. I'm hoping this works in my favor and not against me. The good news is that the scales read 237 which is down three pounds from Saturday. I guess I was doing better than I thought. I just hope the trend keeps going that way. I am the one who has to make it happen. I am the one who controls what I do so the next time someone wants to take me to a restaurant that isn't good, I have to be gutsy enough to suggest a different one and not follow the trend. I can do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home