Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I Hate Supper!!!!

SW: 261 TW: 233 TL: 28

Okay, the extra weight is gone but I have another complaint. It really sucks because I did really good all day and then supper came. I had a plan but it went quickly by the wayside. A friend from work took me out to lunch. We went to chinese. Oh, they were going to go to Subway but I convinced them to go chinese. What in the world did I think I was doing? Yes, I still had approximately 1000 calories left for supper but subway would have been much better. This happens to me a lot. I do good all day and then supper comes and my willpower has left. I have to fix this problem if I want to get past this plateau. I can do this. I just have to concentrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home