Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Good Day

SW: 261 TW: 232 TL: 29

Okay, yesterday was a good day. I got in a 60 minute walk and food wasn't all that bad. THe scale went down to 232 this morning. It's been a couple of weeks since I've seen that number. Heck, last Sunday the scales read 236 so a 4 pound loss technically but since last Sunday I was on TOM I don't count it as a true loss. LOL!!!! It's okay though because the scale is moving in the right direction. I'm hoping at the end of this week to be out of the 230's. I'm so excited. I'm off the weekend now and am going to really concentrate on doing good. I only have two more days of work left and 8 days left until we leave for Kings Island. I'm really looking forward to it. I was hoping to be a lot smaller but I'll take what I got. I'm only getting smaller from here on out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home