Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Disappointment

I'm so disappointed in myself. I haven't been doing good since I came back from vacation. Oh, I wake up each morning with the best intentions but something always happens. I am letting everyone including myself down. I'm the leader of my group but can't get it together. How can I lead them and show them the way if I am not following what I preach? I know I can do this. I've lost some weight before so why can't I do it now. I'm going to accomplish my goals. I have to. I did go for a walk this morning to get the newspaper instead of driving. I bowled for 90 minutes yesterday plus did 10 minutes of toning exercises at home. I'm going to eat light for supper tonite because lunch was pizza hut. I am going to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home