Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Busy Week

I've been very busy. It's only going to get worse. To be honest, I'm enjoying every bit of it. Wednesday, Jakob and I went bowling and shopping. THursday, we are going to Indiana Beach with a friend of mine from work. The sad thing is that it is now 1:36 am and I have yet to sleep. I'm tired but couldn't fall asleep when I tried. My tooth is aching and it's not helping at all. I'm waiting for the pills to kick. IT's a rotten time to get a tooth ache. I've had far worse though. I didn't do to bad diet wise on Wednesday. It'll be hard to stay with it for the next few days but I will survive it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home