Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Beat the Urge

SW: 261 CW: 232 TL: 29

Okay, I beat the urge last night. I wanted pizza and ice cream. I even had the ice cream in the house. I picked up the phone at one point to call in the pizza but didn't. HUbby had made a comment and that decided it for me. I wish the scales would have reflected at least a one pound loss this morning but they didn't. THey stayed the same. I'm going to take a walk this morning and then my exercise will be done. I had half a peach for breakfast. I'm not a breakfast eater. LUnch is going to be meatloaf, mash potatoes, and peas or corn. Supper will be light. I think this week is going to be a really good week. THe weekend wasn't to bad. I'm going to really push myself with the exercise. Okay, I'm off for my walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home