Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Surprise

SW: 261 TW: 232 TL: 29

Okay, I'm in total shock right now. I ate out both meals yesterday and I stayed the same weigth wise. I didn't snack all day except for a small bowl of ice cream last night. I'm not complaining in the least. I'm pretty happy that I stayed the same. I expected an increase. I did do 20 minutes on the elliptical yesterday so I got exercise in. I wanted to go outside for a walk but it rained all day. It's going to be a better day today so I'll get a nice long walk in. I'm going to stay active all week. This time next week, I'll be packing for Kings Island. I'm going to push hard to get out of the 230's for good by then. I would love to see 225 but that may be to much to ask for. I'll do as good as I can and see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home