Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Last Day

Today is my last day at Wal-mart. IT's sad and exciting at the same time. I only have a four hour shift so it's not to bad. I'll get a chance to tell everyone goodbye. I cried yesterday a couple of times so tonite is probably going to be worse.
Diet wise everything is going pretty good. I went to Fort Wayne with a friend and we had fun. We went swimming first. Yeah, I should have pushed myself harder than I did but I'm not going to fret to much over it. I'm doing well finally so I'm not going to be to critical. I can see a big loss coming. I have to get myself in the right mindset for being home and going on vacation. It's going to be a hard time while I'm gone but I'm going to try to make some smart decisions. It can be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home