Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, June 16, 2006

A Sign

Okay, I'm taking it as a sign when the scale reads 235 that vacation is going to be hard to get through. I went to Indiana Beach yesterday. Oh, the exercise portion is right on. All we did was walk from 11 am to 5 pm. WHen I should have been drinking water, I was drinking pop. I'm going to have to keep the pop limited. It is hard to go without it when you are away. I will do better. I'm going to take it easy for the next couple of days in preparation for Kings ISland. I think I'm also coming down with a cold and sore throat so that doesn't help. The last thing I need to do is be sick. I'm looking forward to our trip on Monday. We go Sunday night to stay with my MIL in Indy. SHe's going with us to Ohio. We'll leave from there Monday around noon. The only bad thing is that my hubby isn't going. I've not been away from him this long in a long time. I will be away from him from Sunday evening to Thursday evening. He may actually enjoy the alone time but I'm going to miss him terribly. We are going to be celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary on July 4th. I still love him as much now as I did when we first got married. I also know he loves me just as much now if not more. Well, I'm off to start my day. TOday is going to be a little more relaxed. We've got bills to pay and my oil to get changed in my car. I plan on getting some housework done and just flat our relaxing. I may rent a movie or two.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

Hey girl! I hope your vacation went well and that you had LOADS of fun! Hey, don't worry about your diet there you will get right back on track when you get home and get back to business :) I'm sure Jason missed you terribly but had fun the same time. I know my hubby loves it when we leave for the day but when we come home he says how much he missed us. Send me email to let me know how it went.

Love ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home