Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Emotions

Trying to keep a hold of your emotions is sometimes hard. Controlling your urge to eat while on the roller coaster ride of emotions is even harder. I am not going to go into exactly what happened to cause me to be emotional but it was something huge that I thought was taken care of. I now have to figure out where everything went wrong but there will be no way of fixing it. I have to live with it and it really bites. OUr legal system is a joke. They lie to you and tell you what you want to hear but turn around and do the opposite of what they say. The sad thing in my case is that it has to do with my child. The legal system let him down. I'm ticked. There's no other way of saying it. I wanted to grab a pop but I didn't. I went grocery shopping but only bought good food items. I bought pure healthy food. I'm proud of myself for that. I did exercise for 45 minutes today which is the 3rd day straight in a row of exercising. I'm doing good. I just wish the scale would reflect my hard work. I'm going to do good tomorrow in spite of my troubles and push onward. I let my child down with this issue I will NOT let him down by not losing the weight. I can and will accomplish my goals. I bought some weight loss books. While I quickly figured out the Sonoma Diet wasn't for me, I am checking out a couple of others. I just need a boost to get out of the 230's. I"m stuck and I don't like it one bit. I want the scales to move down. I hate them when the move up or get glued to one number. I'm changing my eating habits because I've realized that my food intake hasn't been up to par. I have to do this. There is no more excuses. They are out the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home