Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Awesome Day

Okay, today was pretty awesome. Jason took me on the back of his motorcycle for a couple real short rides. It is terrifying for me but at the same time exhilerating. I've got to get used to it. I was bored quite a bit today but for the most part managed to stay away from junk food which I was craving heavily. I'm due for my monthly here in the next week. I have the worst cravings this time of the month. Lets hope I can withstand the pressure. I do need to get my butt moving. THe excuses for not exercising are piling up into a huge ball of crap. I would feel a lot better if I would just get out and move myself more. We have found that bowling is a great family activity. I'm hoping that we can do it on Sundays. Jason got a new job so he won't be as miserable anymore. It's here in town so I don't have to worry about him driving in the snow. Things are really looking up for us. I'm really excited about all the things happening. It's alot at once but they are positive so that is great. My goals for the coming week are to get my butt moving. No more excuses. I'm going to go walk the trail in Logansport every morning after my aunt gets home. Jakob can walk with me. He'll get used to it. It'll be good for him.
I'm praying the scales will be just as nice to me in the morning. I would love to see 235. It would mark a 5 pound loss for me this week. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home