Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Frustrated

I am so frustrated. The scales are not budging. I took my measurements and my waist is up 1.5 inches. I feel bloated which is probably the problem. The thing is I don't know what to do about it. I am drinking water. I'm going to take a day off of exercise today. Maybe my muscles are combatting it since I'm doing so much. I even have been doing well on food. I don't know what the deal is. I ate all three meals yesterday. I had oatmeal for breakfast, large salad for lunch, and 1 cheeseburger with veggies on it with baked fries for supper. I had one small snack bag of corn nuts for a snack. I drank 80 oz of water and one glass of chocolate milk. Today I work a midshift so I have to figure out how to get my meals in. I won't get home until 7. My lunch won't be until 1:30. I'm going to try to eat something small on my breaks. It will be small. I am not giving up even though it's exactly what I feel like doing. I'm working hard with no results. It's very frustrating. I know I can do this. Today there will be no chocolate milk today and no exercise. I'm going to take it easy.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shelley,

I am sure you WILL lose weight. My weight will stay the same for several days and then all of a sudden drop so just keep going and it will go down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home