Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Another Day

It's just another day. It's boring and nothing special. I haven't exercised yet but actually am anxious to do so. I'm debating about going twice. I want to really go swimming and beat yesterdays record. What I would like to do is swim 22 laps and water walk another 11. If I go twice, then I can get double the benefits. Or would I do more damage by exercising twice. I want the weight gone yesterday. I know that it isn't the way to go but it is getting monotonous. Dieting is not fun and not easy. Watch what you eat, deny yourself what you want, and exercise like there is no tomorrow. Miss one of those ingredients and you can doom yourself. UGh!!!!!! I wish there was a magic pill to make it go away. I don't believe in taking pills for weight loss because it doesn't teach you the right way to live. I don't want to be on pills the rest of my life. Don't believe in the surgery either so that only leaves one option. Work my butt off and exercise like crazy and watch what I eat. WEll, I'm off to the grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home