Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Weekends

Diet wise, weekends are horrible especially when I'm on my monthly. I haven't done well at all this weekend. I need to do something to keep myself on track. Yesterday I was so moody that I wanted to give up. I actually questioned whether I'm strong enough to do this. I know I am. I have to be. It's going to be hard and I'm sure this won't be the only hard weekend. I'm going to try so hard to do things right this week. I'm going to exercise hard.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shelley, you CAN do this!!! I know you don't want to give up. A month from now this bad weekend will not even matter...just get back on track and keep going. Like Dori in Finding Nemo you have to "Just keep swimming, Just Keep Swimming..." Remember King's Island and your other many reasons for doing this...read that list you made today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home