Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

MY INSPIRATONS

I want to look at the people who inspire me most and how they inspire me.

1. My husband- He supports me with everything I do. We sometimes disagree with how to do it but he's always there. He tells me everyday how much he loves me and shows me as well. He is a firm hand when I need it. He's got the shoulder for me to cry on when things get to hard.

2. My son- He's always there to remind me of why I'm doing this. He gives gentle reminders as to why I'm doing this. I can't forget King's Island,LOL!!!!!! He's always there to give me a hug or sit on my lap. He tells me he loves me everyday and is always caring.

3. My mother in law- SHe is doing this journey with me. She always loves me no matter what. She is my mom without trying to replace my real mom. She helps take care of me. She's there to listen to me vent and gives me a shoulder to cry on when I need it. She's been there through the most horrible crisis that I had to deal with. She helped me get through.

4. My grandmother- She gives me the strength to push on. She has always taken care of everyone. She is still there for me when I need her even if not in the same capacity as she was when I was younger. She loves her family unconditionally. SHe wants to see me healthy. I want to get there so she knows I'll be okay.

5. My diet buddies- THey are there to give me the praise for a job well done and advice when I need it. They are there to help me and listen to me.

All these people and more help me along the way . They help me so much and make me proud to call them my friends and family. I love them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home