Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Determined

I had to really push my ankle today. It hurt but I still did 20 minutes on the treadmill and did 10 minutes on the various machines in the gym. I'm determined. It's the only thing keeping me going right now. I'm not doing very well as far as getting the pounds off. I swear my scales are stuck. It's very frustrating. I don't feel like I'm doing bad and I exercise everyday then why are the scales not moving? Ugh!!!! I need to just work hard and start making some changes. I would love to at least be 225 by Mar 1 but less than that would be awesome. Hard work will pay off. I'm determined. YOu can't stop a determined woman. LOL!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home