Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Better Day

Today was much better. The scales read 238 this morning. I think yesterday was just because I was on a downslope from my monthly. I know tomorrow will be even better. I did go to the gym last night and worked out with Jason. He told me to stick to swimming, LOL!!!!!! I don't do near as well in the gym. I find it very boring and very tiresome. I did swim this afternoon for 45 minutes. I did 22 laps. I swam them all and didn't water walk any of them. It was definetely a first for me. I feel like I've worked out and did good after swimming. Exercise is so essential for losing weight. I want to be a success story. I want to win the battle of the bulge. I would love to have my story in a magazine. THis is the hardest thing I've had to do. I'm doing it and am going to continue doing so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home