Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Affecting others

I want to look at how my weight affects my life and the ones around me. At my current weight, I can't keep up with my son. I'm slow at work. My ankle hurts after being on it for most of the day. MY sex drive is almost nonexistant. It really affects my life more than what I thought. The weight loss journey is hard on my family. I get grouchy because I want something I can't have. It's really hard. My life will be so much different when I lose the weight. I will be able to keep up with my son. I will be able to feel attractive for my husband. I'll be able to run circles around the girls at work. I can lose the weight. I can do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home