Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Goals

How important is it to set goals? I like to set goals because they keep me focused. I also have rewards for certain goals. I have set dates to some and just rewards to others. It may not make any sense to anyone but me but they work for me. My goals are:

225-update picture
200-update picture; haircut and color
175-June 18th; we leave for King's Island on the 19th; update picture
140-update picture; decide if I want to go farther; have hubby take me out because I reached my final goal

I will make my goals. I guarantee it.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

These look like good goals Shelley! I know you will reach every one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home