Shell's Journey

My name is Shelley. I"m 31 years old. I'm happily married to Jason and mother to Jakob. I'm on a journey to chronicle my weight loss and the ups and downs.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Choices

Weight loss is all about choices. I choose what I eat. I choose what exercise I do. If I don't make the right choices, then I'm not going to lose the weight. If I make the right choices, the weight will come off. Of course, I can make the right choices and my body may stall anyway. I have to make the choice to keep pushing on. What do I want more to lose the weight and be healthy or eat what I want and how much I want and die early and not see my son grow up or any of my grandchildren? I think that is an easy choice. I owe it to myself and my family to take care of myself . If I don't take care of myself, then how can I take care of them. I am going to make the right choices and live healthy. Putting the scales in the closet definetely was the right choice. I haven't gotten on them since Saturday. How cool is that? I get dressed and then can't weigh because I have clothes on. I want to be able to go shopping for the cool clothes and not settle on something. I want to have to look for a house with a bunch of closet space. I want to wear the little black dress and make my husband take me out. I want to lie on the beach in a bikini. I want other people to look at me with envy. I want them to know that I beat this battle and how hard it was. I want to inspire someone to lose weight. I have a couple of girls at work who want to lose, one really needs to. I want to be able to help her by showing her it can be done. I want to support her because I care about her. I want her to be here for her children. I am going to make the choice to be healthy. I am going to lose this weight.

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger breakaway said...

WOW what an inspiring post today. I loved it. I just emailed you but just wanted to come on here since I was here to tell you that this post was awesome and I loved it! Keep going girl, your doing wonderfully!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home